Thursday, December 9, 2010

Starting with statistics, moving onto thoughts of a indoctrinated woman

Something is bugging me. I keep reading all these statistics about the rate of BWBM marriages to others, I'm hearing from different bloggers that WM DO find BW desirable, then WM DON'T find BW desirable, the rate of OOW AA children being born is staggering and whether or not WM treat women better than BM do.

I would like to know how I can research this information myself. My momma always told me to never take anything on "fool's knowledge." Meaning to never just accept anything anyone is telling me. From what I've read in some of my favorite blogs I mostly agree with them because it adds up to what I see in my own experiences. After reading a comment from what seemed a disgruntled poster on another's blog, I had to stop and think a minute. Time to realize that my view of things is only a very diminutive perspective.

From my experience and the things I've seen thus far in life I do believe BW/WM marriages are far more common than people (namely the "bc" and white supremacists) would like to believe. The only way I know how to find out an approximate number of how many there are would be to do a census search. Even then however, the census shows marriages, not the ethnic/cultural make up of the partners involved in said marriage.

Now for those BW that are deluded into thinking (or are trying desperately to keep those AWAKENED BW in delusion) that WM do not find BW attractive and/or marriageable, flat out...you need to get out more. It was the comment by one Matrix Sleeper (what I call these deluded women) that really disturbed me. First, who gave this woman the authority to speak for the WM population? I have had plenty of WM come up to me and initiate conversation. Honestly in all of my experience with WM there has only been one that was not interested in me romantically (we are great friends though) because he's in love with European women (he loves their accent lol). For this woman to blatantly state that "WM consider marrying BW as "marrying down" (no lie that's straight from the horses mouth) shows just how indoctrinated she really is. Maybe WM don't approach HER because she's one of those women that wear the "Back Off!!" mask so clearly. Just wondering.

SIDE NOTE: I just wanted to insert a small comment about that mask. It is true many BW wear it and show it daily. I had to learn how to do this to keep the DBRs away from me at a very young age. Now my daddy, my brother and my uncle are all BM. They are men that take care of their family and are great providers and protectors. They are the "good" BM. However it's because of the exposure I've had to DBR BM that I identify DBRs as BM. I know there are good and bad men in every culture/race, but my limited exposure to other races has narrowed the world wide view of DBRs to the ones I see in the "hood" which happen to be primarily BM. It's occurred to me that because we (BW) feel we need to wear such a mask to keep the DBRs away, when you are around DBRs for an extended length of time, that mask becomes your face. Once that mask becomes your face it's hard to change it. Our perpetual "Red light" is on now.  So my conclusion...it's the DBRs that we protect ourselves from but ultimately ourselves that pay the price for not being able to let down the mask when necessary.

Back to my post: This Matrix Sleeper also made a comment about AA children stating "Also, I think the alarming rate comparison for BM asking BW out on dates is crazy… they may not be marrying BW but something is happening…cause babies are still being born….I am sure not all of them are from one night stands…" She says this as if it's ok. As if making babies is proof that "Black love" is on the rise or something. If I misinterpreted then I'm sorry. This comment does not sit well with me though. These babies may or may not be from one night stands, but a lot of them (this I DO know to be fact) are OOW children that suffer greatly in the long run from not having their father, or mother for that matter (because there are deadbeat mommas). Sad to say I currently live amongst the products of such unions. These kids grow up to be disrespectful, angry, sometimes criminal, and negative all around. Yes babies are still being made. Because dumb BW fall for any line DBR BM feed them, spread their legs to please him, slave in kitchens to feed him and when that First Response stick screams PREGNANT homeboy is out the door faster than Speedy Gonzales and one to the nest one. But that's A-OK from what this commenter is presenting. 

And that ties into this, WM do treat women better than BM do. You can see that clear as day in everything. Businesses, media, music, movies. How many WM have you heard make an album about bitches, hoes, getting money, recklessly spending money, killing, stealing, drinking, smoking, and pretty much anything and everything else out there GLORIFYING a ghetto (SAD) life? Now granted white folks can come up with some pretty crazy music but from a general standpoint they don't degrade their women, or any woman for that matter. I use to be a HUGE Backstreet Boys fan (I still LOVE you Kevin!!!!). Music like theirs along with Jon B, 98 Degrees and a few others showed me what true love songs were all about. I'm not talking about the back in the day music (Vandrose, Williams, Pendegrass), I mean music I listened to only a few years ago. And while Mint Condition continues to be one of my favorite R&B groups, there are very few like them out there.

Aside from music itself, while I recognize that there are some sick, damaged WM out there, that is not the majority. From my observations and interactions WM are career driven, determined, successful, financially wise, and family oriented. These are qualities that happen to be lacking in a majority of the BM base. While some get it, too many don't and blame everyone but their selves for what they lack in life, while overcompensating with something that is trivial and irrelevant (penis size and skills for ex.).

I don't write all this to bash BM and uplift WM. I write this because it's what I see on the daily. Call me out for airing dirty laundry that EVERYBODY can see anyway, this is what I'm noticing. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I hear where you are coming from and I'm happy that you like WMs (obviously, since I'm a WM that LOVES BW), but don't forget that there are tons of bad WMs out there as well. It's often more a question of their socio-economic background than their color of their skin or their cultural background that those BMs you are talking about treat women bad. I am pretty sure that if you take a look at educated, economically well-off black males you will see that they do not treat women better or worse than their white counterparts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post...read through your blog and look forward to your new posts :)

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Adoring: I do understand there are "good" BM out there. I'm mostly pulling from my own experiences sadly. I have had very few impressions of "good" BM out in the world besides SOME of the men in my family.

    @Socialite: Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that just like a theory is not a law, an opinion is not fact. It is simply our view of how we see a certain situation. If you choose to comment please do so respectfully.